When we got to Lego land we were excited to see that it was Star Wars days there that weekend. So Ben got a picture with Luke and some Storm Troopers.
LUKE wanted nothing to do with his FATHER Darth Vader
We met The K's there and right away Ben and Sameet took Luke and Karina on their first roller coster ride. So Maya and I took Will to this Kiddie area he liked a lot. I took a train ride with my baby.
Hi Everybody!!
Will playing in all the little houses with the Legos.
Storm Troopers invading the area
Daddy and Luke on another ride together.
Ben and Sameet took the kids on this Firetruck race they didn't do that great but they all had fun.
Will and I got to hang out a lot while they had to stand in line for the rides. He took a long nap right after this. It was so beautiful out it was just nice to be outside.
Daddy and Luke on Pilot Patrol.
Sameet and Karina are off to put out a fire.
I thought this was cool a Lego made mariachi band we took our picture in front of it.
Luke really liked it
Candace and Bobby had one for their wedding

Will getting a lift from Daddy
Lukey making the most of waiting in line for his next ride.
Flying around like Buzzy Bee's
Hi Mama!
Will just loves Sameet
Maybe they will be having a boy!

I finally found a ride I could take Luke on so Maya and I took Luke and Karina on this nice easy peacfull boat ride. HA! That's what we thought. The second we got on the boat Luke freaked out because I wouldn't let him steer. We ended up turning around facing the boats that were coming at us. It was a disaster.
Off we go! Then..
Maya and Karina are behind us this is after we turned ourselves back around and got it mostly under control.
I am laughing about it because let's face it what else could I do. Luke is screaming his head off at this point.
After that we needed a break from lines and rides the boys took a napper and we walked around the cities made of Legos.
Washington D.C.
New York City
Las Vegas
Marilyn and I
When Luke woke up we went to the Bob the Builder show. It was very cute! Here is Luke and Karina with Bob.
The day has come to an end and we are on our way back to the hotel. We had to get up early Monday morning and drive back to AZ. We had a great time in San Diego and especially with Maya, Sameet, and Karina.





No comments:
Post a Comment