I seriously think we packed our whole house. Between Ben and I, the kids and Ruby we had so much stuff to bring. I had to take a picture of the foyer all full of luggage.
Chicago here we come!
Cheers daddy!
The plane ride did not start out like this but eventually the boys wore themselves out and fell asleep for part of the flight.
I love watching them sleep and it did give us a break to regain our sanity. Needless to say with a baby due in January this will be our last flying family vacation for a long long time.
When we landed we went straight to my dad's house I was eager to see him he was in the hospital a few weeks before because he was having a lot of heart problems. He is doing so much better now. We got him an iPad for his Birthday and Father's Day. He hates technology but I think we broke him and he loves his new iPad.
Luke and Will went straight to playing with their toys.
The next morning we wanted to see Candace she was getting ready for the wedding at Chrissy's salon. The boys were so happy to see her.
Now we are driving to Chicago to Candace and Bobby's house. Bobby and Craig were there waiting for us. Luke had an easy ride playing games and watching movies on his iPad an early birthday present. It was perfect for the long car rides we had ahead of us. I know he is only 3 but if Suri Cruise has one then my kids need to have one. Ha Ha!!

We made it and we were hungry. We set Will right up with some food and started to get ready for Tom and Chrissy's wedding. Ben's brothers watched the boys for us. It was a nice night out and we were all excited for all the fun were are about to have on vacation.





No comments:
Post a Comment