My Boys at home
I love the weekends we have so much fun at home. Ben and I love being home with the boys they are growing up so fast we cherish all the moments we have with our little guys.
Luke and I made cupcakes to bring over to Marcy's house last week. He is such a great helper and follows my directions perfectly.
He loved the best part licking the bowl just like his mommy does!
Deuce just chills with Ruby it is so cute he loves to be by her.
I took some cute pics of Luke the other day while Will was napping.
This is his I'm sleeping pose
Hugging Pooh
He always gives me this cheesy smile
I think it is so cute!
You can see the gum in his mouth that is how I get him to do anything these days he loves gum.
He is careful with it too always giving it to me when he is all done with it.
Good job Lukey you were such a good model for Mommy!





No comments:
Post a Comment