Friday, August 20, 2010

San Diego a Day at Sea World

We left for San Diego late afternoon on Thursday. We had a great drive and we got up early Friday morning and spent the day at Sea World. Maya, Sameet, and Karina planned their trip the same time we did and it worked out great having them there with us.
We got in and went right to the dolphin show.
The kids loved it!
The show was so cool it is amazing to see the dolphins perform like they did.

After the show we walked around and saw some other things.
Karina and Luke watching the Sea Otters.
We later went to the Shamu show. I missed the last part of it because Lukey had to go potty but that's ok we beat the rush to the bathroom and it was Luke's first day out and about in underpants. So I was doing everything I could to avoid an accident. So needless to say I saw a lot of bathrooms in San Diego.
Ben bought the boys some popcorn that was the best treat it made them
SOOOO Happy!
These Killer Whales were so cool!
Boy are we hungry! After all the shows we decided to get lunch Maya and I are both pregnant and due on the same day. So we were both ready to eat. It was great having another prego sidekick with me.
The kids were so cute in line playing while we got the food.
Karina and Lukey looking so cute. Luke has a crush on her he talks about Karina nonstop and just loves his lil' friend.
The Larbs Fam
The Sesame Street area at Sea World was great they had this padded area to play in which was great for Will. Luke was a bit out of control but had fun and our goal was to wear them out!
Daddy and Luke playing
Yeah Will! He had so much fun!!

Luke was a wild one it was hard to get them both out of there and move on.
Luke playing in the video game area.
Daddy won Lukey a penguin, and I won Will one! Luke loves the penguin he still carries it around with him in the house. Will not so much a fan of his penguin it never made it out of the car back home.
Walking through the Shark area
There is a shark swimming right above us. Oh get me outta here I remember Jaws a little too well. It was pretty cool though.
That was enough excitement for now the boys took a little nappy nap for a bit.
Are these two too cute or what I love how they fell asleep.
Will catching a lift from Daddy.
He was pulling Ben's hair it did not look like it felt too good.
Ouch Will!!
Having dinner together it was such a fun day. We ran into Colin, Kristin, and their son Griffen and they joined us for dinner too.
Leaving the park after such a great day.
The Koppikars
We all had so much fun and we loved being with the K's all day enjoying Sea World.
Luke and Karina with their Penguins that their Awesome Daddy's won for them.
Every night at Sea World they had fireworks. You can see Sea World from our hotel room. So even though we were not there every night at 10 we watched them.
Ben took a pic of Lukey and I watching the fireworks.

No comments: