My whole family was at Chrissy and Tom's wedding. It was such a beautiful wedding Chissy was a stunning bride and the whole night was just a lot of fun.
Bobby, Craig, Mom, Carly, and Ben
Candace and Chrissy have been friends since middle school. Candace was a beautiful bridesmaid.
Introducing Mr. and Mrs. Murar
Ben and I
My family
Mom, Craig, Me, Dad, and Candace
Craig is a big mama's boy. Ha Ha Craigy and Mama
Craig, Bobby, and Ben looks like they are up to no good. Hmmm!
JoJo and Dad they both looked so nice.
I love seeing my dad all dressed up he is so handsome.
The bride and groom entering the reception
My dad and I
Chrissy and her bridesmaids such a cute picture
My mom, Candace,Craig, and I . It is not too often that we are all together. It was so nice to be together and celebrate Chrissy and Tom's wedding.
Craig and Dad
The two biggest Sox fans.
Chrissy and I
Anthony and I
He's a cute lil' baby
Let the dancing begin.
Bobby is looking a lot like Forest Gump with his dance moves. LOL!
Porscha, Candace, and Craig are getting down
Craig and I
He is the greatest brother ever and maybe just the funniest person I know.

Chrissy was so cute she didn't want her night to end I don't blame her it does go by fast. I think it is safe to say she made the most of every minute of the night and her wedding was flawless.
We had Ben's brothers watch the boys for us while we were at the wedding. This is what we came home too Uncle David and Luke sleeping on the couch. So precious!





No comments:
Post a Comment