Monday, August 16, 2010

Potty Training

Now that we were home from our month long vacation I decided not to put Luke in the Summer camp for the last two weeks of July and keep him home to potty train.
He did great by the second day he had it down. I was confident to take him out in under pants not even a week later. He loved his sticker chart we made together, the potty books, his new under pants, and all the prizes he got every time he went potty. Now not even a month later he hates wearing the pull up for bedtime but I feel for a bit longer he will have to deal with it. I think the night time is too long for him to go without an accident. For all other times and his nap he is in his COOL NEW underpants. My goal was to PT him before he turned 3 and we did it!
Luke got a Thomas take a long train set the first time he went in the potty. The first few days was expensive giving him prizes but it was worth it and it was the incentive he needed to go in the potty.
His cool new sticker chart he made we had one in each bathroom.
Looking through all his new potty books.
Yeah! We are so proud of you Lukey such a big boy.

No comments: