We had a little party for Luke with our close friends. We don't have any family here and a lot of our friends were out of town. So this party was for our VIF, Very Important FRIENDS. Luke and Will hanging tough before the party.
I decorated the room in the MONSTER TRUCK JAM theme as Luke requested. I had his 2 favorite treats for him pretzels and popcorn.
My Birthday Boy! YOU ARE 3!
Luke doing his Chandler Bing smile
The party favor buckets

Luke and Karina playing air hockey
We had Grimaldis pizza and salad which is our family favorite.
Steff sporting her Monster Truck Hat
Luke and Emma have their B-Day's 4 days apart. Her party was the next morning.
Will and I eating dinner
Emma and Luke playing air hockey
Luke is 3, I just can't believe how fast it has gone since the day he was born. My sweet BABY Luke is now my sweet BOY Luke.
His cool Monster Truck Cake
Singing Happy Birthday and he made a wish to never leave his mommy and be with her forever. Ha Ha! No wait that was my Birthday wish.
Eating his yummy cake
Luke and his two favorite girls Karina and Emma
Playing with their goody buckets
Opening his presents, he was so excited and thankful!
He was saying "That was totally Wicked" It's from the INCREDIBLES Movie he loves to watch.
The Falconbridge Family sad because they had to leave
The rest of us went swimming. Luke was ready to jump right in.
Karina the lil' mermaid as Luke was calling her. She is becoming a great swimmer. It is so fun to watch her she loves the water. She takes swim lessons that really taught her how to swim.
Will and I

Maya took pictures for me and she got this one I love of Luke giving me a kiss.
Me and my two favorite boys
Our family
The kids would splash every time Maya would take a picture.
It was funny everyone blinking.
Luke and Mama
Luke saying he was 3!
Sameet, Karina, and Maya, and Baby 2 to arrive in January a baby BOY!
The last shot of the night of the B-Day boy. This is the face I got. SO LUKEY!





No comments:
Post a Comment