On Saturday we took the day to relax and enjoy the beach. We had a nice breakfast and then met the K's at the beach for the day.
The kids loved playing in the sand, Will also loved eating it...Yuck!
He finally got the hang of it. There sure was a lot of sand to play in.
Daddy taking Lukey down by the water.
Will and Daddy having fun in the sand.
Our growing family
It was getting late and Luke, Will, and mama were getting sleepy so we headed back to the hotel for some naps.
A quick bath to get all the sand off of us and right to bed.
Luke was asleep in no time at all.
After naps we all got ready and met the K's at this great sushi place Sameet found. Maya and I ate all the cooked sushi and it was so good.
Ben and I even went back after Lego Land the next day.
I was getting a kick out of Luke eating with his chop sticks.
Will was even eating with the chop sticks. Yum Yum Yum!
Karina is the sweetest little girl she just loves her daddy too.
I got this cute pic of her giving her daddy a smooch!
Doing a scene from Lady and the Tramp.
Luke is such a love bug ... he always is giving us hugs and kisses we just love it!
After dinner we took a Ferry Boat ride around the bay area.
On the top deck of the boat. It was a bit cool but we all had a great time
Luke, Carly, Ben, Will, Sameet, Karina, and Maya
Luke and Karina I wanted to get a cute picture of them Luke kept saying he had a bug on his nose, because that is what I was saying to him to get him to look at the camera.
Will loves Sameet he always goes to him and rests his head on his shoulder.
They are so cute together.
Luke and Karina had so much fun together playing
After awhile we went down to the first floor the were playing music and the kids started to dance.

Luke doing some pole dancing! Ha ha!





No comments:
Post a Comment