My sister and Bobby live off of Halsted St. Where the parade goes by we have been having parties there for a long long time to watch the parade go by it is a lot of fun. You always see something you wish you didn't see. Here is a picture of my dad and Will.
The floats line up on the street very early. I love the one in the back it says Gay McHenry. McHenry is where my friend Lisa lives for the next few weeks till she moves here.
Gramma Sue and Lukey watching the parade get set up.
Gay cowboys to the right and who knows what that is in the middle OMG!!
Over very good friends our old neighbors, The Smith Family
Dan, Liz, Annie, and her boyfriend Tyler
Daddy and Lukey before the parade
Uncle Craigy with Will and Gramma with Lukey watching the parade
Uncle Craigy and Will
Craig had three very funny shirts to wear for the occasion
Candace and I with Will
Luke supporting the gays by waving his pride flag
My dad and I with Dwayne
Ben and I with the boys enjoying the parade
The guys, mainly my brother joined in the parade
Taking a break to eat some hot dogs...try 3 of them.
Luke wanted some peace and quiet for a bit so he took a TV
break on his Auntie and Uncle's bed.
I went to check on him 5 minutes later and he was already asleep.
My dad and I
If you can read his sticker on his shirt you will have a good laugh.
Porscha, Breanne, Michelle, Anthony, Jeanette, Ben, and Candace
This Partay was getting Crazay!
Jeanette flew in fro Florida to attend the party. It was so much fun having her there.
Candace, Carly, Anthony, and Craig.
Candace and Anthony have been friends since preschool
Candace, Craig, and I
It was so great to be with my brother and sister I miss them both so much!

Ben and Will eating some dinner
The boys and all their Uncles. Danny, Ben (daddy), David, Sam, Craig, and Bobby
The party was dwindling but Candace and Jeanette kept it going. They showed us their best dance moves.

La La LUKEEE
Mommy and her boys dancing to Justin Beiber
Luke and Uncle Sam watching the cars and people down on the street.

Danny and Ashley






No comments:
Post a Comment