Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Our First Week with Farrah

We made it home with baby Farrah. The boys were so excited to have their baby sister home. I got them some toys just to make sure the occasion went well. They were very happy.
This was all about them and making it SO SO fun to have a new sibling.
Glad to be home!
ALL the GIRLS!
Will loving his new toys!
They are Happy Boys!
No don't shoot Grandma Sue!
Grandma Sue and the BABY GIRL!
Our wonderful neighbors Dan and Jill came by to see Miss Farrah!
Enjoying her first time in the swing!
The boys love being outside playing with their trucks.
These two brothers are BEST BUDS!

Monkey See Monkey DO
Steff and Shawn came over the other night to bring Farrah a bunch of cute goodies. It was all too cute especially the tutu!
Steff getting her baby fix!
My friend Marcy got Farrah this pink bear and Will just took it over he loves it. So Cute it even says baby girl on it. He is man enough I suppose!
The boys were wound up and had a hard time getting to bed. Or so I thought.
Lukey getting out of bed to give Farrah another kiss good night.
I came back in a few min. later to check on the boys and they were fast asleep.
Lukey fast asleep!
They are toddler horders they put all toys and whatever
else they can fit into the playhouse.
Miss Addison holding Miss Farrah
Sweetie on the brink of a smile
Farrah loves her mama, loves to be held, loves to nurse, loves to get kisses, loves to smile, loves her swing!
She is a great sleeper I usually have to wake her to eat every 3 hours.
Luke says Farrah eating your boobs again? He told me the other day to make her a sandwich. He is very curious about her and loves to be close to her. Will is getting used to seeing her and having her around but he doesn't pay much attention to her other than that. I'm also afraid of him grabbing her or something. So far they have both been very gentle and sweet. We are off to a great start!
Lukey wanted to nap close to Farrah they were so cute!
Will and his doggies
Grandma Sue and her grandchildren. Luke-Will- and Farrah
Will texting his buddies. Hey guess what? I got a new sister!!
Grammaaaa SUUUUEEE! Lukey has Grandma wrapped around his finger!
Lukey kissing on his baby sister!

1 comment:

~nikki~ said...

Congrats!! She is SO precious & beautiful!! Thanks to you, I have this sudden urge to go for one more, in hopes that I too get a baby girl! My hubby is SO not happy about it! ;) Enjoy every moment with your adorable family! Take care..