Saturday, January 22, 2011

Snow Day in the Neighborhood

I love this picture of Will and I my baby boy.
He is the SWEETEST boy and loves his MAMA!
The boys would run around the yard like crazy and then jump on the chairs and take a quick rest. It was funny.
REST TIME
Lukey loves hanging out with Grandma Sue he is hugging her foot too FUNNY.
He will call for her GRAMMA SUUUEEEE!
My mom's birthday is on Sunday the 23rd my due date so we took her out to dinner on Friday night to celebrate.
SNOW DAY IN THE HOOD
The boys were not sure what to think of the snow at first.
They had lots of fun activities for the kids to play and it was a great way to spend our Saturday morning.
Our family plus one more after Monday.
Will the dog lover with our neighbors dog Winston
Yummy treats and games to play
My girl Lisa and I the greatest friend a girl can ask for. She always has my back and we have the best time together. LOVE HER and so glad she is my neighbor as well.
My amazing husband and I. He is the BEST guy I know I just love him and we are so excited to be adding another baby to our family.
Gramma Sue and the boys coming back from a walk
Ben and Roger with the boys riding high.
Will wondering where Roger's hair is? Rog says I have 3 young daughters so that might explain it
My Amazing mama who I love so much! I'm so glad to have her here with us for the month. She is such a big help with the boys and for me. LOVE YOU MAMA!!

No comments: