Luke and Will are about to get another sibling. We are all excited for the baby to arrive safe and healthy. Luke knows all about the baby but I am pretty sure Will (my baby) doesn't. These two boys are my life and I love them more then anything in the world. Ben and I are so blessed to not only have them but to have another baby any day now. I love these last few weeks with the boys and getting ready for the baby to arrive. I hope the adjustment to the new Larrabee baby will go well and the boys will love the baby like they love each other.
It was not long at all not even 2 years ago that I was pregnant with Will thinking how could I love this baby as much as I love LUKE, but you do. The one thing I have learned is love grows and when it comes to your children God supplies you with endless love that will never fade or run out. WE love you BABY WILL!

OUR first SON, OUR first baby, OUR first person in the world to fill our hearts with the most love and joy! YOU are the best brother in the world to WILL and will also be to this baby. I know what a tender heart you have and we will always be here to love and guide you. I can't wait to see you take the role of big brother like your daddy has with his 3 brothers. There is nothing you won't do for them. Love them, protect them, and beat them occasionally. YOU are my big boy who is only 3 years old. I sometimes worry I will rush you to grow up and take that role instead of being in the baby stage for awhile, but then I see how you are with Will all on your own. The big brother in you has come out naturally and it is so wonderful to see. It is what it is with out our help. YOU are so special and we love you so much!
Lukey had PJ day at school last Thursday he looked so cute in his Jammy Jam's. It is hard to believe in August you and Will will both be going to preschool. Time goes by fast! YOUR dad and I are so involved with everything you two do and every moment that passes we don't miss a thing. We are so excited to see this family of 4 grow into a family of soon to be 5.





No comments:
Post a Comment