We started out Christmas morning by opening presents. It took a long time the kids wanted to play with whatever they opened so Ben, Candace, Bobby, and I would open our gifts until they wanted to open more. It was a wonderful morning and we are blessed to have the Christmas that we did.
Will opened his WOW WOW WUBBZY computer first and he ended up playing with it all morning which is great but he didn't open another present till about an hour later.
His favorite is WOW WOW so this was a perfect present from Santa.
Finally he got to another gift his other favorite thing is anything Thomas the Train. He loves his Follow me Thomas.
Lukey opened up a kids Cars shaving set it is so cute. He was so thankful and excited about everything he opened it was so sweet.
Christmas morning was exactly what I wanted it to be for the boys they loved everything they got and played with it all. It makes it hard for me not to spoil them.
Such a HAPPY boy
Showing off some of his favorite gifts.
Deucer LOVES his new track to ride his cars on.
My little Beethoven playing me a medley.
Ha Ha this one cracks me up AUNT GAIL AND UNCLE JACK sent Ben and I a boat load of lingerie from Nordstroms for me. It was a after baby gift they called it. I just think she is determined to keep me pregnant. I will be sure to wear it after I get my tubes tied.
Aunt Candy and Uncle Bobby opening their travel sets for their trip to Italy this Spring.
Lukey got Daddy a few books and gave him a big hug too.
Will just hanging out on Uncle Bobby.
I think Will was trying to open some of Bobby's gifts.
Daddy opening his presents which he had a lot of.
Ben needed a SUNS shirt to wear to all the games he goes to.
Ben spoiled me like he does every year.
He picked out new sun glasses for me and a sweet ring.
Candace admiring her new PJ's
Santa came though and got me a massage chair .
We saved the bigger gifts for later Will in his new push car. He loves it and seriously plays with it all day long.
Lukey got a retro style 16 in wheel Big Wheel. It was such a hit and he rides it all over the house and loves it so much.
Candace and Bobby enjoying the beautiful weather on Christmas day.
The boys were in their Pj's till 4:30 it was such a great relaxing day at home.
After their naps and shower they had one more surprise to open it was their new kitchen to play with. I got the most masculine kitchen I could find.
Chef Lukey
Christmas night we had a nice dinner and had the Tyree family over for dinner. Here are the boys eating at the kiddie table.
Luke stood by his big wheel making sure no one would ride on it.
He even held on to it.
Will taking a rest on the best Auntie in the world.
Marcy and I
It was so great to have them over for Christmas . We both do not have family here so it was nice to be together.
The Vodicka's first Christmas married. Miss Roxanna just loves them she would not leave Candace alone.
I am so happy that my sister and Bobby were able to come visit us for the holidays it was so great having them here. The boys love them so much and they are such a big help to me.
Luke and Will wore their new Spartan shirts that Uncle Danny and Ashley got them for Christmas. They looked so adorable in them.
My sweet boys
All of us plus baby in the tummy on Christmas
What a wonderful Christmas we all had. We are so thankful and feel so blessed to have the life we have.





No comments:
Post a Comment