Friday, January 7, 2011

The Day after Christmas

Usually the day after Christmas we would be stuck in the house because it was too cold to be outside. Well not in Arizona it was a perfect day to play outside. The boys had so much fun with Uncle Bobby, Auntie Candy, Daddy, and Mommy.
I love that Will wanted to wear Uncle Bobby's BEARS hat.

Luke and Aunt Candace playing hide n seek. Good thing I went to find them because I don't think anyone else was looking for them.
Sweet Will taking a rest on Uncle Bobby. I just love this picture Will is my snuggle BUG and Looks like he is Bobby's too.
Resting is over time to PLAY
Candace and Bobby got their cardio in that's for sure they were running the boys all over the yard.
Time to rest again
Look at me I will just stand right here on Uncle Bobby. He doesn't mind one bit.
Daddy's turn to race with Will against Uncle Bobby and Luke.
Maybe if we stand real still Will mommy won't see us and we won't have to go in and take a nap.
Bobby doing double duty. No need to hit the gym today Bobby got his workout right here in the back yard running the boys all over.
Luke shooting his gun. POW POW. He is all BOY!
Will taking another rest on Uncle B's Head
This is what I call a Two Tot Pile up.
What a beautiful fun day outside and it didn't cost a thing!

No comments: