Our Christmas went on and on it was fun to celebrate with good friends. The K's came over and brought the boys Christmas presents. Will is playing with his truck from Karina.
Luke got a Melissa and Doug car kit to paint. That he insisted on putting together that night. Auntie Candy and Luke did a great job with it!
Karina is wearing the cute coat we got her for Christmas. She loves the color green and she couldn't be any cuter wearing it.
Can you say TRAFFIC JAM? The kids always play great together. Luke and Karina are buzzy bees they call each other. They all had rides to cruise around in.
Will found a comfy place to lay down. He just loves Ruby and she is so good to him.
I think I will just lay down right here is that ok Ruby?
Our neighbors gave the boys a Little People Manger Set and they loved it and I have to say played with it everyday. Luke named all the people and I told him all about the night baby Jesus was born by using the manger set. It was a great gift for the boys.
Bobby made yummy Chicken Enchiladas for us one night. He is a Top Chef.
A few nights later we had Marcy and the boys over along with Shawn, Stef, and the kids to do our Christmas together. The kids were all so cute eating dinner.
I love this pic of all the kids especially with Will laying down in the back. I also can see myself in Luke's face for the first time too. I thought that was pretty cool.
All the kids are adorable.
We got a gift for Evan and Emma. The F's got a gift for Will and Alex. The T's got a gift for Luke and Adam. We got Emma a cute purse and a baby doll set.
Luke got a video game and a Cars book set from Alex and Evan.
All the kids loved their gifts and had fun playing with them.
Emma loved her baby and walked around with her all night. What a good lil' mommy.
Luke and Emma looking so cute together
Stef, Marcy, and I





No comments:
Post a Comment