My sister and Bobby got in Christmas Eve morning we love having them here for Christmas and NY each year. I made us a nice dinner and after The Behm Family came over and joined us for dessert.
Candace and Bobby always on clean up duty.
Uncle Bobby with the boys
I couldn't decide which picture I liked best so I put them both on.
Lisa and Roger
Roger was so cute in his Ho Ho Ho pants.
The Behm family came in style and looked great!

The girls are so beautiful and sweet it is easy to spoil them. I got them cute shirts and a doggie purse with two dogs that look just like Roxy and Ruby. They loved them!!
Opening the gifts
JJ as pretty as can be!
They got Lukey the book Salt in His Shoes about Michael Jordan.
Lisa got me reindeer antlers for my car for next Christmas. She had them on her SUV and they looked so CUTE!
Lisa opening her gift from me.
Lukey opening his coloring set he got too. Will got a Cars one and Luke got a Toy Story one. They both got cool DVD's too. The Behms sure spoiled them.
After gifts we had dessert.
Yummy Will has a sweet tooth. He is always up for dessert.
Addison getting snuggle time in with Roxy she just laid right on her bed with her.
It was so funny.
Like I said the Behms came in style and looked great. It was wonderful having them over to spend the holidays with us.
That night we got all ready for Santa and his reindeer. Luke was so excited the next morning to see the cookies and celery were gone. He knew Santa was there.
Hanging out till as late as they can push it waiting for Santa to come down the chimney.
The boys bikes hidden in the man room
The presents all tucked under the tree. We are ready for Christmas morning.





No comments:
Post a Comment