My sweet baby girl 1 month old
Farrah had her 1 month check up today. She is 10 pounds 4 ounces and 22 3/4 inches for height. She is growing just great. She is nursing well and at about 6 weeks can hopefully go 6 hours during the night without a feeding. She loves laying on her tummy and is holding her head up for a few seconds. She is going to be great a baby yoga!
Farrah and Papa Pat
Roxanna just picture perfect
I am such a blessed mother I just love this picture of me stealing kisses from Farrah.
Pretty Face Farrah

Smiling Big for Mommy

It is hard to say who she looks like I just know she will change so much this next year!
Lukey loves to hold and kiss Farrah he is so sweet and gentle with her.
My LOVES!!
I might as well be a picture of my heart!
Cute little bottom
I think Farrah is thinking how many times is he gonna want to hold me?
I think he is going to want to hold you and protect you a lot my dear!
Happy 1 month of life my sweet daughter we love you so much!





No comments:
Post a Comment