Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Going to Meet Baby Farrah at the Hospital

The boys were so excited to come to the hospital to see Farrah and I. They had their cute shirts on that Grandma Francie made for them to wear for the occasion. Luke Loves saying Her name and checking on her. He is such a great big brother. He kept saying she is so tiny. I loved having them visit us and I missed them so much not even being away from them for 24 hours.
Will wanted to touch her and get a close look at her. It seems like yesterday that Luke was coming to visit me after having Will and now both of them running around the room coming to visit Farrah. I was all teary eyed when they walked in they both looked so big.
I had treats for the boys to keep them busy they wanted to be close by me and the baby.
Getting my kisses on Will.
Getting some kisses from Luke!
Playing with all the fun stuff in the room.
Our little party of FIVE!
It was hard for them to leave they were crying and wanted me to come home too. Daddy and Grandma Sue took great care of the boys. As you can see Will had the hardest time. It broke my heart. I feel so bad when they all want me at the same time. That has been the hardest part of having three babies. At home Will always seems to want me when I am feeding Farrah I need to clone myself I think!
Baby Farrah at the hospital not even 24 hours old.
Going home! Ben and I took this same pic in the same place with all three kids I love it! This time going home with our baby girl Farrah Kaylynn.

No comments: