Thursday, February 24, 2011

Just Another Day in My Neighborhood

We had the most beautiful rainbow the other night this is one end of it.
No GOLD!
This is the other end Double rainbow!
Still no gold!
It was beautiful!
Somewhere under this rainbow is where I live.
Luke's crib with his toys perfectly lined up just like his father used to do.
Grandma Francie in awe of baby Farrah.
Such a PROUD Grandma!
Popcorn and movie night.
I know I have said it before but I have to say it again. I love that they both have their own bean bags but they always end up in the same one together.
They are BEST BUDS!
Having so much fun together!

Yummy Target popcorn feeding Papa Pat one popcorn at a time.
Welcome to the Dark Side!

Luke I am your Father!
Discussing Star Wars with Papa Pat
Papa Pat and Farrah! The First Larrabee girl in a long long time!
Fun day at the park with friends and some little boy at the end next to JJ who jumped in the picture! You would never know we didn't know him.
Pretty Farrah 3 weeks old. All dressed up for a play date with her buddy Kaiden.
I just love her!!

No comments: