Thursday, February 3, 2011

Happy Birthday Grandma Sue

Today is my due date and I'm scheduled to get induced at midnight tonight. We were excited for the day we had ahead of us. First it was my mama's birthday and we had the Bears game to watch hoping they would make it to the Superbowl. So much to be excited about!
Happy Birthday Mama!
We got her a new Coach purse it is a beautiful bag and she was very excited!
We had the Behms over all day to watch the game and hang out together. Everyone was dressed in their Bears attire.
The Behm family!
My mama and I we were hoping the baby would come on her bday so they can share the day. My sister was born the day after our grandma Lottie so we thought the day after would be good too.
The cute kiddos! Too bad the Bears lost to the Pack and were not going to be in the SB!
Will being antisocial he went in my bed to watch TV while the kids played and watched the game. My sweet baby!
I didn't have the right candle so we got creative. 3+2+1 = 6 and then I had two little candles for 2 my mom is 62 don't get mad mom for telling your age. OOOPS!!
Singing Happy Birthday to Grandma Sue!
Happy Birthday to the most wonderful mom!
Love you so much mama so glad you can be with us on your day.
Will and Daddy after watching the game. Will was not feeling great!
Mommy and daddy were tired! Ben was happy the Packers won. I was not happy the Bears lost! The Behms left around 5 and I thought I would rest till we got called into the hospital. Well at 6 my contractions started and my doctor said since this was my 3rd baby that I should go in soon in the next hour or so. We got to the hospital at 8:30 pm and everything happened all on its own. No induction needed!
Our little miracle will be here soon!

No comments: