Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Farrah's Baby Sprinkle

FARRAH'S BABY SPRINKLE
I can't thank my wonderful friends, family, and neighbors for coming to the Sprinkle for Farrah everyone spoiled her with the most precious baby girl stuff.
I just love all the PINK!!

My neighbor Jill made the scrumptious cupcakes for the Sprinkle
I decorated the pots and planted suckers for the guests to take as a party favor.
My amazing friend Marcy with baby Farrah
Auntie Candace and Farrah
Will was a bit fussy and napped most of the party. He was mourning his loss as the baby of the family.


Proud mama and daddy with our baby girl
Daddy couldn't wait to put on his Woodson Jersey for the Super Bowl.
My baby girl and I
Daddy and his baby girl
My dear friend Robin and I with Farrah
One of my best buddies Steff and I
The food and adorable centerpiece diaper cake my friend Marcy made.
Beautiful Shannon and I she is due with baby girl 3 in May.
Farrah and I with Thuy
Thuy delivered Will and just had her own baby girl on Jan. 11 of this year.
I had to take a better picture of the diaper cake Marcy made I just loved it. It was so pretty I didn't want to take it apart. I can't thank her enough it was such a nice surprise and added the perfect touch for the Sprinkle. Thank you Marcy!
We will have to make one for Abby ( Marcy's sister due in August)
The kids all played great during the party.
Lukey loving his baby sister up
My sweet boy Luke
Will was napping during most of the party so that is why he is not in a lot of pictures.
Pink is the color of this house now! Pink everywhere!!

Beautiful cupcakes made by my neighbor Jill
Thank you to my mom and sister for having the Sprinkle for Farrah
I love you two so much!
My BFF Lisa and her daughter Addison looking beautiful
Carly, Maya, Steff, Shannon, and Marcy
My wonderful friends I love and am so lucky to have in my life they are the best mommies too!
My girls Lisa and Marcy
More diaper cake and food pictures
The beautiful cupcakes

No comments: