I found these cute shirts at Target I had to get one for Lisa and I we always crack up at the kids shirts that say funny things so I thought this was perfect. I also made cupcakes that day for Sam's Birthday and wanted to take this pic eating a cupcake but I for got to bring the cupcakes I made over to Lisa's house.

Luke Skywalker and his Valentine Light Saber
Will Skywalker and his Light Saber
Lukey's Valentine party at school
decorating cookies
Giving mommy some Valentine hugs!
Uncle Sam's Birthday is on Valentine's day and we got to share it with him.
His teacher cut out boxes for the kids to put the Valentine cards in and the kids got to put stickers on the boxes and decorate them.

One of my Valentines
Lukey and Uncle Sammy
Happy Birthday to Sam!
We came home and sang to Sam and ate the cupcakes I made for him.
Steff and the kids came over to join us after Emma's dance class they had cute Valentine treat for my kids!
Make a WISH!
Uncle Sam is so great with the kids and even put Farrah to sleep she is was like a rag doll in his arms. So Sweet!

Fun at the park
I just love this picture .
The boys all smashed on Sam's lap going down the slide together.
The boys love Uncle Sam.
He is a great uncle and spoils them with his attention they just love their Uncle.
Will and Uncle Sam
Riding high at the park
Such a cute picture and beautiful background
Thank you Uncle sam for coming to visit us we love
having you here and miss you a lot!





No comments:
Post a Comment