A bunch of us did yoga in the morning. It was a great way to start out the wonderful day.
Chrissy owns her own salon and did my hair, my moms, and Candace's for the wedding she did an awesome job!
A bunch of us got mani's and pedi's too Steff is enjoying her mani here.
Wedding day fun! I got ready with my mom and Candace in her suite and all the bridesmaids came in and out throughout the morning and afternoon we had to be ready by 4 for pictures.
Looking good Mrs. soon to be Vodicka
Jo Jo getting her pedi
Candace, Mom, and I
Candace was not happy with the weather but it all cleared up and was beautiful for the wedding and reception.
The guys were all in Bobby's parent's room hanging out before the wedding They are all hanging out on the balcony. Candace wanted to go out so we had to call over and tell the guys to move on in.
The perfect dress for Candace she looked stunning
All the ladies on the balcony
I am so proud and happy for Candace and Bobby. I just love my baby sister so much she is so wonderful!!
My mom and dad a rare photo of them the last time they took a pic together was 13 years ago at least. They get along great and were so proud of their baby girl.
Getting the reception site ready during the day
My dad walking his baby girl down the aisle

Saying their I DO's
You may KISS THE BRIDE!! YEAH!
Introducing Mr. and Mrs. Vodicka
The mariachi band
What a beautiful ceremony and now off to take more pictures
If they were famous this would be the pic on the
cover of US Weekly.
Ben and I enjoying the sunset
We missed you Lukey and Will
Congratulations Candace and Bobby
Craig kissing the sun or something like that
The Bride and her Bridemaids
I love you Candace
The gorgeous sunset
The whole wedding party





No comments:
Post a Comment