The gals and guys split up for the night for a bit. Ben and I in the hotel bar before we left.
The ladies plus Anthony having dinner
Candace, Mom, and Carly
After dinner we had a lingerie party for Candace in her suite
Candace got a bunch of great gifts
I got her a sweat shirt and sweat pants I couldn't buy sexy stuff for her I tried but just couldn't do it.
Jo Jo, Helen, and my mom
Having a great time about to head out to the bars
Taking a bath with Anthony he is the best so sweet!
Heading out with the ladies
Larrabee's and the Falconbridge's
our great friends!
Steff and I
This was back in Candace's room who knows what Steff and I are doing? This pic reminds me of FRIENDS when Phoebe and Rachel Jump out to scare Ross then they say Unagi? LOL
We got to Senor Frogs and met the guys there. My brother was waiting for the spider to fall down.
The party begins!
I actually had to yell at the guy telling him that's enough!!
Me and my Love
What great fun
Group Picture
My and my beautiful sister and brother
DANCING the night away
I love this pic I have no idea what I am doing in the background.
Showing Shawn how to do the sprinkler he does a great lawnmower though
Craig and Steff do the best ROBOT
I hope this is the one and only time I see my sister on a pole
Hey LADIES
Candace and Carly
What a fun night!





No comments:
Post a Comment