First I want to thank my wonderful in-laws Pat and Francie for being with us the last month and giving us a break. We had so much fun with you both and the boys loved having Papa and Gramma Frank here. It was nice to sleep in, have meals cooked for us, laundry and dishes always done.
YOU two are the best!
We love you both so much and I am lucky to have such great second parents that love me as their own. The boys miss being pulled around in the cruisers box along with many more things. They loved their special time with you two while mommy and daddy were in Mexico. You both put your life on hold to enrich ours and we appreciate you both very much.
I could go on and on. I love you both! Carly
Rain Rain Go Away....
Please I want to play baseball and go to the park!
Much better Thank you SUNSHINE!!
Mama and Deucers
Luke playing at the covered park he loves coming here and playing and now Deuce does too.
Going down the slide
Walking around

Luke about to go down the slide
Daddy and Baby Deucers
I am such a big boy in my new car seat too! He is so much happier now that he can sit up and face front.
What a day! Taking a snooze on the 2 min. ride home.
Dear Sunshine,
Thank you sunshine for coming out today and letting me play.
Love, Luke





No comments:
Post a Comment