Friday, March 5, 2010

Pool Time and Tennis

We had such a fun group 35 people in all. The days flew by but lot's of fun was had.
My dad's favorite spot to sit here he is with Candace
Ben and I trying to get a few rays we both had 45 spf on so we didn't get much till the last two days.
The maids always left a cute little something on our bed we thought this cat was cute even though I hate cats!
Playing tennis my dad was smiling ear to ear it was his first time playing since July. He has to take it easy with his heart but he was enjoying it that's for sure.

My sister and I or should I say Venus and Serena
Then Ben and I got our butts kicked by my dad and sister
Porscha and Anthony looking FAB in the pool
My and My Bro Bro

No comments: