Friday, March 5, 2010

Ixtapa, Mexico for Candace and Bobby's Wedding

WE arrived to Mexico my mom, brother, Steff, Shawn, ben, and I all took the same flight from AZ it took about 2.5 hours.
We were so happy to get there my sister took us right away to see the spot that her and Bobby will get married at.
Steff and I ....Let the FUN BEGIN
That night we all went out to dinner at the hotel Steak House.
My whole family plus Steff and Shawn
My dad and Joanne it was so great to see them. The last time I saw them was in November.
My Daddy and I
My Brother and I
Candace taking a shot
Yep she's wasted!
Candace and our mama
Craigy Slow down!! You have a whole night of Beer Pong ahead of you.
My mom and Craigy
My sister and I ending the night and spending the whole next day by the pool

No comments: