Monday, March 1, 2010

They were feeding the fish really close to the shore so we got to see them up close. My brother tried to feed them beer but they didn't care for it as much!
My sister and I
Some of our group down by the shore the other part drinking under the hut.
Steff and I
My brother and I

Linday, Candace, and Mom
Sarah and Justin enjoying their drink
A Crab on a rock
Ben bringing me another MIAMI VICE our favorite drink
Ben and I

Enjoying a beautiful day at the pool with our wonderful friends Steff and Shawn.
Party in the COVE
Vollyball Anyone!
Steff and Katie did great! They were the only girls playing with all the boys. I wanted to play but realized I was too buzzed so I sat at the pool and continued to drink.
Candace and Proscha
They had a mini golf at the hotel I wanted to play but we never did time went by so fast.
Mrs. Vodicka
That's me hitting the ball. A little V Ball in the pool!
My dad with Bob and Helen Bobby's parents
Me and My LOVE
A shot from our room
That is our pool hang out I used my zoom on my camera to spy

Saying our GOODBYE'S!! So sad to leave!
At the Airport heading home to see our babies!
HOME SWEET HOME!!
Thank you to Ben's parents for taking such great care of our boys! I could not stop kissing our boys we missed them a lot!

No comments: