Monday, March 1, 2010

The Reception Begins...

Mr. and Mrs. Vodicka
Ben and I it was such a gorgeous night and beautiful sunset
The yummy cake
Candace feeding Bobby
Bobby feeding Candace
Cocktail Hour
The Bride and Groom were on display
Giving my MOH speech I had it all written out and at the last minute I decided not to read it and just talk and it was so much better and heart felt I cried two or three times during the speech but got it together. Said it was about 7 min. long. Oh well I had a lot to say!
The dinner was so yummy!!



Candace's friends from HS minus Porscha they met in college
The first dance. They took a few dance lessons before this big day. They were too cute!
Steff and I
I am so glad Steff and Shawn came we had so much fun with them
My dad and I
Daddy Daughter Dance
Fun with the Falconbridges
Who Knows??
I think they are saying Carly you are Number 1 ha ha!
I love this pic of my cigar smoking sister and all the men
Sarah and I
I set my friend Sarah up with one of Bobby's friend's Justin almost 3 years ago.
They are so cute together!
My dad and Jo
They look so happy
Throwing the flowers
Jeanette was the winner
Garter dance and toss
Justin was the winner there
OH BOBBY!!
We all danced the night away!!
After the reception all the bridesmaids decided to jump into the pool!
All of us with the bride
It was pretty cold I was in shock from the water and leave it to me to actually go under everyone else just jumped in.
What a great day and night I am so happy for my sister and Bobby I love them both so much!

No comments: