Pop's with Emma and Luke
Making ice cream with Emma
Lukey went to lick the cone made of foam and I told him icky you don't lick it and the next pic shows his confusion. He looked at me like yes mom you lick ice cream. DUH!
Luke, Pops, and Emma's Ice cream stand
you can scoop it just not lick it.
The kids grocery store was the best the kids loved it!
They used grocery bags until a cart became available
more scooping and weighing
Emma loved that fake carrot
Checking out at the store together he sat there while she unloaded the cart too funny
No Lukey we don't need that let's try to stick to our list.
Steff and her mom shopped too
The kids kitchen was so much fun I had a hard time getting Luke to move on to the next thing.
The grandma's and baby boys Will and Adam
He didn't even want to take a picture with us he just wanted to create delicious meals for us in the kitchen.
Yes this is Will, not Luke. I dress them alike I have no idea why I know they are not twins but I just think it is so cute to dress them the same.

Will loved playing too
Emma and Luke still cooking away.
Will and Adam having fun together
My baby Will and I
...and still cooking! Gramma gave Luke tongs to play with at home and now tongs are his favorite toy.
Waiting for his pizza to bake. Now what are you ready for the next room Lukey??
Yes we made it to this ball room and he liked that a lot too his brain was overloaded with cool things.
Time to smell the flowers. My beautiful Luke and I.
Giving flowers to gramma
He gave Emma his best girl flowers too.
Taking a walk together. They were so cute holding hands.
AHHH! Steff and I were laughing so hard they are just precious!
CARS!! VOOM VOOM!
Going for a ride together
Adam and WIll on a motorcycle
What's wrong with this picture?? Yes you guessed it Emma is putting gas in the car while Luke waits. I have to train him how to take care of the ladies I see.
Emma and Luke on a motorcycle
Will, Carly, Gramma Francie, Luke, and Pop's
we all had a great time at the museum.
Steff, Emma, and Adam
Luke in the reading area
Luke giving me his "EYEBALL" look.
Emma was reading a book to Luke
The cars and car wash was so fun too
Luke and Emma racing
coming through the car wash
Papa pick me up
Arts and Crafts were next and the boys made headbands...ok I made them but who cares. Ha Ha!
Luke would not look up so I stole Steff's line and said Hey look I have a bug on my nose and he looked up and gave me this look. Too funny! Thanks Steff it worked!
Our whole group picture
Giving Emma a goodbye hug





1 comment:
We had so much fun! I am laughing so hard at the picture of them shopping and your comment about sticking to the list! They crack me up!!!!
Post a Comment