My Grandma Helen turns 94 on September 15th she was so happy to see and hold Will she was singing to him and said Let me rock that baby to sleep she is so funny. Two nights ago she fell in the middle of the night going to the bathroom and broke her hip she had surgery today and is doing great. She is one tough cookie. She used to be the Mayor of Puckett Mississippi. I used to spend all my summers with her too. I am glad she is doing better I hope she heals fast. I love you Grandma!!

There are signs all over my moms house telling her to Eat at the Table or Don't Touch on the stove. I think my mom has her hands full with Grandma Helen she told me it is a lot like have two small baby boys ha ha I know what that is like.





No comments:
Post a Comment