Luke playing in his sandbox papa made for him and Will to play in
He had so many toys to play with he didn't know where to start
It was perfect weather and Luke loved playing outside all day and night
Helping grandma water the flowers
He loved the hose and spraying everyone
He even helped Uncle Sam clean his clubs
I know I shouldn't say it but isn't he a cutie?!?
Papa Pat took Lukey on his boat Luke of couse had fun playing with all the gadgets
WOW check this out sooooo cooool!
So we are just going to sit here huh?? Does this thing move or what?
Ok let's have some real fun
Now your talking papa I want you to take me on a ride in this wheel thingy
SHHHH Mama is inside with baby Will he is sleeping
GOOOOOOOOOO Papa Pat GOOOOOOOOOO
Luke had more fun with the hose
We had a good dinner and Luke loves to eat corn he calls it carn though
Carly, Pops, and Handsome Will
Will is such a happy boy he loves to smile all you have to do is make eye contact with him and he will shoot you a smile
Like I said we had a full day and night of playing outside. Ben and I had our football draft Wed. night so Pops kept Lukey busy riding the lawn mower around Luke didn't want the day to end.
Ok mom we are ready for bed what fun things do you have planned for us tomorrow.





No comments:
Post a Comment