Wednesday, September 9, 2009

GO KARTS

Saturday night we went to ride go karts after dinner. Luke was so excited until he found out he couldn't ride he just got to watch.
I had so much fun I can't remember the last time I did this
I T- boned Ben I got a little carried away I guess
Got the SNEAD for SPEED ha ha
Ben did beat me but not by much
Pops got a LEMON the first race I think we all lapped him
Lukey loved watching us race but I am sure he rather be in the go kart racing
Will always happy as can be
Lukey and mama watching the Go Karts
Lukey with his dad, papa and uncles
Lukey watched with Grammy, Jess, Will, and Chelsey
Me on Ben's tail again
THE BOYS
This picture does not do this sunset justice over Lake Michigan it was just so beautiful

No comments: