Friday, September 11, 2009

Dinner at the Smiths

Our old neighbors Dan and Liz are just wonderful we love going to their house and hanging out with them and their 4 kids. This time Amy was home with her boyfriend "Handsome Rob" as Ben calls him so we got to see them too. They made a great dinner for all of us. Liz just loves babies and held Will the whole night. She got her baby fix I think. It was so much fun thanks again for having us all over.
Ben and I rarely have a picture taken of just the two of us so we decided to take one
Auntie Candace with Will
Dan and Luke playing outside
Exploring is Papa's Truck
This is fun Let's go for a ride hop in I'll drive Papa
Everyone hanging out on the porch 227 style ha ha
Uncle Bobby with Luke
You throw it Uncle Bobby I might hurt someone
Grandpa Stevie giving Luke a smooch and Chief trying to get Luke's food
Papa and Luke

Amy holding Handsome Will

Ben playing bean bags holding Luke
Candace and Bobby teamed up for a game. Candace and I played against each other and she beat me.
Thanks again Smith family we love coming back to our old neighborhood and spending time with you.

No comments: