Saturday, September 12, 2009

We Made it to Papa's House

We were so happy to get there it was a long day of traveling. Joanne was there and made us all a nice dinner.
Papa Stevie was so happy to see his grandsons and they were happy to see him so was I it was the first time I saw my dad since he was in the hospital. He is doing great and looks great!!
Luke was obsessed with going up the stairs we don't have stairs at our house so I was nervous he would fall. He was told many times to stay off the stairs and look at his face he knows he should not be on them and was waiting for me to notice he was on again. Little Stinker!!
We all decided to play on the stairs ha ha
Luke and Papa Stevie
Me and My daddy I am so glad he is doing better I was so worried about him. I have such a wonderful dad,
I love him so much!!

No comments: