My Very good friend Marcy's sister who is also my friend got married on Saturday. It was the most beautiful wedding and Abby and Marcy looked gorgeous and Tri was so handsome too. We had so much fun!
Marcy Matron of Honor
The Beautiful Bridesmaids
Pround Parents Ellen and Barry with Abby
Dr. and Mrs. Nguyen
Ben and I enjoying the cocktail hour
Carly, Marcy, and Steff
Let them eat cake so cute!!
Dancing with Alex
Alex looked so cute in his tux
Alex getting tons of love from Steff his mommy and I
The happy beautiful couple

Marcy and Steff are such great friends of mine they are so much fun and we all love hanging out together. I am lucky to have them as girlfriends.
Steff and I having fun with the camera after 2 glasses of wine and a vodka cranberry...we were having so much fun laughing at ourselves.
Steff and I came up with different scenarios and made faces to go with each one and of coursed took pictures of it.

This one was our husbands took our credit cards away ha ha!!
NOT REALLY!!

This one is cross eyes which I found out I can't do

I actually begged this guy to take a picture with us and he refused so I took one anyway while he was standing by us. I'll show him!!

This one is don't mess with our kids or we will kick your butt even if you are two years old!
This is just a normal picture of Steff and I

Yeah we got our credit cards back plus cash we are so HAPPY!!
Yeah we had so much fun it was the wedding of the year and now Abby and Tri are in Bora Bora on their honeymoon. Congrats Abby and Tri!





No comments:
Post a Comment