Friday, September 11, 2009

Visiting with Family and Friends

On Monday Ben and I and the boys met my friends Annie and Caroline for lunch it was so great to see them and catch up all three of us have 2 boys each. Annie in the middle has twin boys Josh and Jake and Caroline has Colin 12 and Tyler 3 he is in the next picture playing with Luke.
They are still as pretty and sweet, and fun as they were in highschool
Luke and Tyler playing. Tyler was so sweet to share his Cho Choo with Luke.
Tyler is such a cutie!
Later that afternoon we went to surprise Joanne at work and say goodbye
My mom, Luke, Will, and I
My mom was so happy to see the boys after a long day of work. She just can't get enough of them. I miss you already mama.

No comments: