Saturday, September 12, 2009

Beth and Glenn's Wedding

Ben and I at my dad's house before we left to drive to the wedding in Milwaukee
Ben and all his buddies
Congrats to Beth and Glenn it was a beautiful wedding and we all had a great time.
Ben, Beth, Glenn, and Carly
Oh no it looks Like Carly might have had a glass too many. This was my first time having a glass or 5 glasses of wine since I have had babies so WATCH OUT here comes Drunk Carly
SO fun seeing Joey, Monique, Brian, and the rest of the crew
Carly and Mo having fun on the dance floor.
We haven't seen each other since Ben and I got married and we missed Mo and Brian's wedding because I just had Luke 2 weeks before they got married.
We stayed at Rachael's that night because the wedding was 20 minutes from her house my mom had Will and My dad, Bobby, and Candace had Luke. It was great to see Rachael even though it was late when we got there and early when we left. Rachael was sweet enough to be waiting for us on the couch asleep I had to wake her up by jumping on her. I know she appreciated it. Ha Ha!! I love you Rach!!
The funny thing is Rachael's mom was staying there too for the weekend and was sleeping on the other side of the couch next to Rachael this way Ben and I could stay in the guest room. Anyway Rach and I went in there and were talking and laughing so hard and Ben fell asleep on the couch next to Rachael's mom. He said we were laughing like school girls and he didn't to disturb our fun. We finally decided to go to bed and I got Ben and good thing I did because I was spinning next time I will stick to 2 glasses of wine I can manage that. It was a FUN night!!

No comments: