Monday, June 27, 2011

Wild Life Park

It was a bit of a hike out to the Wild Life Park the boys enjoyed watching a movie on the way out there. I thought they looked cute in the headsets.
We went to the aquarium first it was pretty neat watching this guy clean out the tank.

The boys loved it!
In the petting zoo. The boys especially Will loved that they could touch and get up close to the animals.
Now don't you tell my mommy I was eating off the ground, Ok?
Luke, Will, and Tiger petting the animals.
On the choo choo train!
The beautiful Conner Family

My Farrah and I
It was HOT outside. Deucer kept drinking all my water.
It was a fun day we even got a membership so we can go more ofter. I liked it better than the PHX zoo too.

No comments: