Thursday, June 2, 2011

Danny and Ashley's Wedding, Chicago, and the UP

On our way to Chicago for Danny and Ashley's wedding. Ben always wants it to be fun for the boys so he surprised us with this ride.
The boys all decked out in their Michigan gear and were ready for a long day of traveling.
And off we go...in style of course!
It was the first time Farrah was flying and what a load we had. People just moved out of our way as they saw us coming it was great!
Thank goodness for airport play areas
and the princess sleeps
The boys loved watching the plans land and takeoff.
The boys did great! My friend Marcy let me borrow this harness seatbelt for Deucer and it worked great. Next time we fly all together I will be using it again.
Thank you Marcy!!
Farrah was a perfect peach for her first plane ride.
We landed and rushed right to the rehearsal dinner. My mom was there to watch Will and Farrah and Ben and I took Luke to the rehearsal.
The ringman and Uncle Dan
Francie, me, and Aunt Gail
All the BOYS
Ashley and I with our fantastic Mother in law!
The bride and groom to be
Danny and Ashley got the kids all gifts and Luke loved his Superman Monster Truck!
Having fun!
Pops and his first boy
4 bros
Cousin Jeanette and Farrah
Sweet baby girl
Wedding Day
The guys looked so handsome
My sister and mom watched Will and Farrah again so it was just the three of us and what a fun time we had. Lukey had a long day already by the time the wedding began and fell asleep in the car on the way to the church.
Ashley and her dad walking her down the aisle
So in love
What a beautiful ceremony
Papa Pat and Lukey
The married man and Lukey
My sweet boy I loved seeing Luke in a tux and being apart of their special day.
Ash and the guys
UMMM! Uncle David's mini me
The Larrabee Family
Ben, Pops, and Luke all looking so handsome
Ashley, Luke, and Uncle Sam
Mr. and Mrs. Larrabee
Just Married!
Luke and I on our way to the reception
Ben and I
My new sister and I
Aunt Gail and Ashley
The reception
The beautiful bride and groom cutting the cake
1st dance as husband and wife
How much do I love this woman! We just can't get enough of Aunt Gail
WE all Love you! Aunt Gail is Farrah's God Mother too!
Aunt Gail and Uncle Jack with the BOYS
David and I! I love this picture and I know he does too!
I have the greatest Brother in laws I love them all.
Francie looked beautiful and was so proud of her family as she should be she has some great boys!
My gorgeous husband and I
Pops and Ben
I was giving out the kisses that night! I miss you pops!
Such a great picture!
The last dance what a stunning bride and handsome groom we are so happy for you two and love you both so much!
The next day we all met at Ashley's aunts house for brunch it was wonderful and I am happy to say my boys didn't do too much damage to the house.
In Chicago at my sister's house we stayed for the rest of the weekend my mom came back with my sister the night before so they were waiting for us to get there.
Grandma Sue and Farrah
Grandma and her baby precious as she calls Farrah
Will and Grandma Sue coloring
Luke joined in
The Girls
Uncle Bobby grilling away!
I miss this view from my old apartment
and this view too
Sweet Miss Molly
Uncle Dave and Ricky as we call Farrah
Uncle Sam and Farrah
Luke all tuckered out with Uncle Bobby
Ben and I on our way to get breakfast without the kiddos!
Thanks Mom, Bean, and Bob
On our way to the park up the street
We all enjoyed the beautiful day
The boys had a blast!
I love this pic of Ben laughing and Luke swinging
Deucer would not get out of the swing he even started to fall asleep and still didn't want out.
Ben entertaining the boys
Mom, Bobby, and Farrah
and Deucer was still in the swing
Such beautiful SPRING Chicago day!
My amazing mama and beautiful sister
My Lukey
Uncle Bobby was so great with Farrah and loved when he held her
David and Ben Best buddy brothers like Luke and Will are

The fun neighborhood park
Farrah had the best smile I love my baby girl so much
...and Deucer is still swinging
Mom, Farrah, and I
Uncle Bobby swinging Lukey around and around
Someone is getting sleepy!
The boys had so much fun and enjoyed every bit of the park.
On top of the shoulders they go riding high and off to lunch we go.
Deucer doing his "Cold Face"
Uncle Sam and Lukey
Later my dad and Jo Jo came to my sisters it was so nice to stay put and have everyone come see us. Deucer loves my dad and ran and gave him a big hug when he woke up from his nap.
Just hanging out together
We watched Candace and Bobby's photos from Italy on the TV and Will loved seeing Bobby on TV.
Lukey didn't want to nap with Deucer earlier but couldn't make it till bed time with out a quick cat nap.
Papa Stevie and Deucer coloring
Time goes by too fast the whole time we were gone I only saw my dad and Jo twice. We look forward to his trip out to Arizona so we can be with him longer.
My sweaty boy really slept hard not a cat nap at all.
These two boys just love each other and each night even though they had their own beds wanted to sleep with each other.
Bye CHI Town we are heading To the UP!
....BUT not without stopping in Green Bay first to see the Hanson Family!
Evelyn and Farrah
My little baby James Bond always on a mission
RUN RUN RUN
It was a perfect stay at the Hansons we got to catch up and the kids got to RUN and play together it was just great. We love our wonderful friends and don't get to see them often so we took full advantage of this time
Sweet Farrah loves to be outside and the cool fresh air did us all good!
And Will of course wanted in that SWING!
Larz is the sweetest baby and baby lover. He is just over a year now and is as cute as can be! He adored Farrah!!
The boys loved all Evelyn and Larz's toys and had fun playing
Ben the kid magnet
The kids are in bed and we (except Marisa she is prego) opened up a bottle of wine and geeked out on our computers and hung out it was so nice to spend this time with them.
Getting ready to go in the morning to see Grandma and Papa
Evelyn wrote us a WELCOME sign!
Saying goodbye to our friends Evelyn and Larzy
Ben and Mark aka ANIMAL

Marisa and I
She is due in December I am anxious to see what they will be having this time.
Saying goodbye to next time
On the road again and the boys were such great travelers.
We made it to grandma and papa's house and the Ewok Village was all set up for the kids to play with.
and CARS for Will to play with
My handsome boy!
Taking a rest with mama
Such a happy girl
Deucer giving some love to Grandma Francie
Off to set some traps
Papa Pat and Lukey
Having some UP fun

The sandbox is always a hit and even on the colder days the boys still wanted out to play.
Pops, Ben, and Frank (mom)
Luke loved playing with Ben andDave's old Star Wars lunch boxes
Outside enjoying the beautiful day
OH MY DEUCER MAN!
Papa Pat sure knows what the boys like!
Lukey and Grandma reading books and Will riding his cars
A day at the park
Uncle Sam and Lukey!
Me with Lake Michigan behind me
Ben and I
Lukey
Ben
Lukey and Ben oh I mean daddy
This pic is just precious of Deuce and Uncle Sammy
Pops and Ben
Will just makes himself at home on Uncle Sam
Such cute faces
Papa got Lukey working in the kitchen
Mama and Farrah
Getting ready for the fish fry Friday night
Papa and the first Larrabee girl grand baby
The Larbs Family
Sweet Farrah Ricken LOL!
She looks so big now a month later after this picture was taken.
I love how Ben is looking at Farrah
Sleeping beauty
Running and Running he goes
Pouting Deucer
Jessica and Farrah
Playing baseball

Pizza Party!
The boys loves Jessica and she was so sweet to read Luke books over and over.
Uncle Sam and Farrah sooooo cute!
On our way to the airport back to Arizona
I thought it was so cute how Will was with Farrah
Seriously how cute are they?
And off we go,
and again thankful for airport play areas
After a very long day of traveling and having a great 10 day vacation with our families we were on our way home. Home Sweet Home!

No comments: