We have been getting lucky at being able to find the time to get together with the Tyree family. The kids loved playing with Evan and Alex at their house with their toys. It was fun. Here is Wes and Ben holding Miss Farrah.
Alex and Lukey Picture Perfect
The boys would run around the house and Marcy and I would stay FREEZE and they would jump on the couch it was funny. Deucer is off playing by himself. My little loaner.
My baby GIRL so pretty all dressed up to hang out with the boys.
They played with every toy and made a huge mess. I think it was a fun night for all.
Marcy and Farrah
Marcy and I were cracking up to watch Wes and Ben cleaning up.
Luke and Alex playing with the iPad.
Luke loved Alex's App's as soon as we got home he wanted us to download some new Apps to his iPad.
My Sweet EVAN he is going to be 2 next week. I will never forget the day he was born. He is so special to us and just love him to pieces.
Deucer loves to color we have the same art easel so Will just made himself right at home.
Luke got his new bed no more crib for this big boy. I was dragging my heels with this one because I didn't want him roaming the house on his own at all hours of the night. But the time has come and He loves it and I love it too. He is becoming such a big boy! He especially loves his STAR WARS sheets I got him. He asked for Star Wars sheets along time ago but I could never find any that fit a crib so I was happy that I found these for his new bed.

Alex and Luke playing on Luke's iPad now.
Taking turns and learning to share
Alex wanted to play with this toy I had put away since the kids don't play with it much. I took it down and what a hit it was they loved it. This was the first toy I bought Luke I think he was around 7 months old. I guess the lesson here is to let them play with toys 3 years after they are purchased and they will love it.
Evan and Will play so cute together and share the love for matchbox cars.
The ball machine the big hit of the night.
Evan and Will

Abrakadoodle art class. I was happy to find a class I could bring both Luke and Will to. They love to paint, color, and draw so this class was perfect.
Painting away
The finished project! They gave them shapes to trace they made seals balancing a ball on its nose.
The boys reading books in bed together. SO PRECIOUS! I love this picture and loved walking in their room to see them like this.
Hello Farrah!
Lukey loves KK doughnuts too. YUM YUM give me some!!





No comments:
Post a Comment