My Birthday is June 14th which is also Flag Day. I always feel like I steal Flag Day's thunder. Anyway, I woke up to the kids and Ben wishing me a Happy Birthday, and by the end of the day I had over 128 FB messages from friends. I felt the love and felt so special. I had a wonderful B-Day this year! (yes I counted the FB messages) LOL
Lukey and I on our way to school. Ben took me out to dinner and a movie to see Bridesmaids on Saturday we had so much fun.
On my Bday I had Marcy and Steff over with all the kids.
I think they are multiplying like Gremlins around here.
The original 3 Luke, Emma, and Alex, going on 4 years old they have all been buddies since they were 5 months old. Adam wanted to join them. :-)
Growing up way too fast!
Stephanie and Emma made me cupcakes for my birthday and they were sure yummy! Thank you!
Singing happy birthday to me.
YUM! Look Ma no hands!
That looks so good I want to stick my finger in it!
CAUGHT! so worth it!
Thanks girls for coming over and giving me a special B day, Ben works late on Tuesdays so it meant a lot for you to spend my day with me.





No comments:
Post a Comment