Friday, June 24, 2011

The Behms go Bye Bye for Summer

The Behm family went back to IL for the summer so we had a little going away party for them.
I rented a bounce house for the night for the kids to play in and I made a huge dinner for us all. I will miss them so much. I see Lisa almost everyday and to be without her for 6 weeks is pretty stinky!
Lisa and Farrah
Lisa wants baby girl #4 I tell her to share Farrah with me!
Addie and Farrah
We all got in and jumped what fun it was!
The boys bouncing
My Lukey
Deucer
The kids
Roger feeding baby Farrah he is so good with her till she spits up.
The bounce house goes BYE BYE!
Luke reminded me of an old man sitting in front of his garage on a Sat. night watching all the kids in the neighborhood going out.
Deucer loves Roger!!

Uncle Ben and JJ! God we just all adore JJ!!
Lisa spoiled me rotten for my B-day! She got me all of my favorite things! It was such a great EARLY B-day surprise for me. Thank you my dearest Lisa!
Look at Luke looking at his JJ he just loves her!
Jaedyn is so stinking beautiful!
Luke is reading her a book
And making her laugh. Oh maybe this one will be shown at their wedding one day. Ha Ha! What cuties!
Sad to say bye for the next 2 months. I can't wait for you to all to come back to your NEW home in AZ! Miss ya!

No comments: