Thursday, June 16, 2011

Sunday Fun Day

Sunday we went to Scottsdale Quarter and let the kids play in the splash pad. It was fun Farrah even enjoyed the water.
It is starting to get HOT but for it being the middle of June we can't complain so far the heat has been mild and we are actually loving it!
What's up Deucer!
Daddy took the boys in the water they were not too crazy about it at first.
Sweetheart!
What a Day!
Bring on Summer!
Deucer was getting tired he found his favorite spot, in Daddy's arms!
Farrah fell asleep in my arms I just loved this baby girl so much!
Loving her afternoon nap outside.
I forgot to mention but the Tyree's met us at the splash pad and then that night came over for dinner. Wes and Ben watching the basketball game in 3D! Nerd Alert! LOL
Lukey leading the pack and showing Evan how to race!
Happy Early Father's Day to the greatest daddy. We love you so much! We appreciate all you do for our family you are the hardest working person I know and we want you to know we love you and thank you! I hope you have a great Father's Day!
Love, Luke, Will, and Farrah XOXOXO
Deucer and Lukey love to paint and I want to thank Crayola for inventing this colorless paint. It has been a big hit with the boys and MOMS got to love it there is no mess. The paint comes with special paper. The colors are marked so you know what color will appear once it hits the paper. TOO COOL! Just wanted to share our favorite thing for the moment!

No comments: