I took Luke to our neighborhood carnival on Saturday while Will and daddy watched football. Luke wanted to go up this water slide until he got to the top and he didn't like all the water spraying everywhere. So he came back down. Karina on the other hand is a little water bug she must of gone down the slides a million times.
There she goes again she was having so much fun. I wish Lukey went down with her. She even took him by the hand but he was not sure of it so he came back to me. AHHH LUKEY!
Iron Man and a few other characters made an appearance. I can't imagine how hot he was in that suit.
Slushy #1
slushy #2
Slushy #3
We were fixtures at the slushy booth. Lukey made his own fun in Slushy Heaven.
Thanks Maya, Sameet, and Karina for coming to meet us.
Lukey always loves to see his Karina!





No comments:
Post a Comment