Daddy and I took Baby #3 to Vegas this past weekend.
We even went to da clubs! Ha ha!!

Ben and I went to Vegas this past weekend and took his entire staff and their boyfriend/ husbands too. It was such a fun weekend. We all stayed at the Venetian which is such a beautiful hotel. I took a picture of our bed. Our room was 1500 sq feet it was bigger than our condo that we lived in when we first moved to AZ.
Our view from the 27th floor of the pool
Our first night there we had everyone to our room for drinks before we headed out to see The Beatles Love Show.
The show was amazing we all loved it and didn't want it to end. Lizzy even cried at the end I highly recommend this show if you go to Vegas.
Mark, Mike, Jess, Lizzy, Me, Ben, Beau, and Renee
Such a fun group!
On Friday we hung out by the pool most of the day. Ben and I decided to go shopping that afternoon and take a Gondola ride too.
Friday night we all went to Tao for dinner. It was such yummy food and a beautiful place. We even had a celebrity sitting right across from us, Mr. David Spade!
Larbs and I at dinner.
Our whole AO group
After dinner we went back down to the hotel to gamble for a bit which was not lucrative for us at all. After losing money we went back to Tao to the club.
At Tao
This is the line to get into Tao. I could not believe it the line wrapped all the way around the escalators.
The ceiling at The Venetian. It had such beautiful art work!
Our last day Ben watched football with his friend Alex and I spent the day at the spa at Encore. I got pampered and Michigan won! It was a perfect day! We later went to dinner with Mark and Liz and saw David Spade do stand up. He was very funny! The next morning we were anxious to get back to the boys we were home by the time they were up from their nap.
Thank you to The Advanced Orthodontic staff for working so hard and doing a great job! We appreciate all of you! I hope you all enjoyed your Vegas weekend!





No comments:
Post a Comment