Luke is now in the I wanna do it stage. He wants to do everything himself. I think it is great but on this day he was trying to put his shorts on and it was pure comedy. The video I took of him is only a few seconds but this went on for a LONG time. He never let me help him get his shorts on and yes he finally got them on ALL BY HIMSELF!
Alex is 3
We will miss his B-Day party next week so I was over on Tuesday night to bring him his gift. Luke, Alex, and Emma have been buddies since they were 5 months old.
Luke helping Alex out with his gift. I am sure Alex was happy about it.
One of the things we got Alex was this cute T- Shirt it says "Everyone Loves a Jewish Kid" I saw it at this kids boutique in Chicago called Stinky Pants and I had to get it for him.
Lukey trying to fit in Evan's Bumbo chair.
Will was so cute he just walked over to Marcy and sat in her lap. Evan then laid his head on her lap too. The boys were so precious.
Will loves my water jug I carry with me everywhere he steals it away every chance he gets.
BIG SIP
AHHH that was refreshing!
The kids playing, not looking at the camera but at least I got a shot with the boys all in it.
Evan started walking last month it is so cute. He is fast too! It is so fun to watch these babies grow.
We had the pleasure of having Uncle Sam here this weekend. HE is a great Uncle to the boys and is so good with them . They just adore him. Matter of fact Will hasn't seen him since we were in Chicago and went to him right away and laid his head on Sam's shoulder. Will remembered him and didn't leave his side all weekend.
Taking a rest Sam has been working so hard. We were lucky to have him come visit us. Luke and Will love their Uncle Sam. Sam is such a great help we loved having him here.
Lukey and Daddy
Will and Uncle Sam watching the Cars movie
BROTHERS
These two love each other so much!
The best thing about September is that the Football season begins. College football on Saturdays is what Ben lives for I think. We went to our neighbors Dan and Jill who had an all day and into the night football/pool party for the neighbors. It was a lot of fun. They had great food and we all had fun in the pool.
Having fun in their awesome pool
Dan and Jill went to Iowa so that explains this picture.

Luke playing in the house. I was just happy they didn't break anything.
Ben, Dan, and Wally
Our wonderful friends Roger and Lisa moved to AZ this weekend. They bought a house 2.2 miles away from us. I still can't believe it! Lisa and I have been friends for 13 years now. She is one of my greatest friends we were in each others weddings. Now she has 3 daughters and I have 2 sons and another on the way. Time flies! After we all came back from Dan and Jill's we had a Birthday celebration for Jaedyn's 4th Bday. (Lisa's youngest)
Happy 4th Bday to Jaedyn!
Will wanted cake so bad as soon as we sang Happy Birthday he got his piece of cake and was sooooo Happy!
YUMMY CAKE!!
Jaedyn is so cute she loves to pose for pictures and is pretty good at it too. Here she is modeling her new sun hat.
The girls all love Ruby. Skylar is actually kissing her here. Ruby was not used to all the attention. MY sweet Ruby has a Birthday coming up on the 10th!
The kids watching JJ open up her gifts.
I'm so happy the Behm's are here! Welcome HOME!





No comments:
Post a Comment