Friday, September 3, 2010

Baby Ultrasound Pictures 19 weeks

This 1st one is a 3D picture of the baby.
It is so cute to see the lil' guy or gal holding their face.
The ultrasound let us know that our baby is growing perfectly and doing great.
We didn't find out the sex and I have to say this time around it was hard not finding out. At the end I left it up to Ben and he said no thank you that we would wait for the baby to show us. (He is so much stronger than I. I would of broke if he put me in that situation). I know how happy we will be to have waited it is such a thrill having a baby but adding that surprise makes it extra special. Ben and I have been so blessed with Luke and Will that whatever we have it will be another blessing added to our family.
The ultrasound was over an hour long and the baby was super active. We have such peace of mind that our baby is healthy and growing right on schedule. Since I am on the hefty side of 30 the Ultrasound was a Level 2 and more detailed. I love this picture it looks like the baby is about to eat their foot with their mouth wide open.

No comments: