Baby Will hanging out before bed time.
These two crack me up monkey see monkey do!
Luke asked me the other morning if I would play with him. I thought it was so sweet the way he asked me. Deucer was napping so it was just LUKEY and I and we did a puzzle together. It was a lot of fun and Luke was very good at this puzzle.
Grandma and Papa came in to visit and help us with the boys while we went to Vegas. On Wednesday they went to the MY GYM class with us. It was great to have an extra set of arms. The boys loved having them there too.
Papa Pat had Lukey and I had Will in circle time.
Will practicing his balance
Will climbing the walls
Luke moved too fast for us to snatch a quick picture.
Papa Pat hanging out with his two grandsons.
They took great care of the boys while we were in Vegas
Thank you Papa Pat and Grandma Francie!





No comments:
Post a Comment