Tuesday, September 28, 2010

The Shrine Circus was in Town

Maya, Steff, and I took Karina, Luke, and Emma to the circus.
Maya and I had this conversation on the way over there. M: I hope this is inside. C: Of course it is they can't have a circus outside when it is 108 degrees outside. M: Yeah your right! Well was I wrong. It was outside in a covered tent with no breeze. I can't believe we lasted as long as we did. We were lobsters when we got back to the house.
We got rides back and forth to my car we played the pregnancy card. Yes we are two pregnant woman with two kids. Well it worked and it was great!
Karina, Luke, and Emma trying to stay cool
Lions, Tigers, and Bears!
Luke and Emma having a serious conversation.
Some Clowns
At one point they had 4 motorcycles in a cage going around and round. It was very loud as you can see Lukey covering his ears.
The kids loved the music and it got them dancing away. Luke had so much fun with his two favorite girls Karina and Emma.
There is the Bear leashed to a chair. This Bear was downing a box of Raisin Bran. So at least it wasn't hungry for people seeing there were a lot of people around.

No comments: